Friday, October 19, 2007

A Few End of the Week Thoughts

While rereading my blog for the past week I realized I failed to give proper thanks to Mrs. Isaacs. Mrs. Isaacs volunteered in the classroom on Tuesday and was the reason I was able to meet with all reading groups...THANKS!!!! Sorry I forgot to than you in a timely manner!

The book fair is in our school next week. We will visit it, as a class, on Monday afternoon. The students can return to purchase books, on their own, on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Mrs. Fitterer is busily planning our Halloween Party. I believe a note went home on Thursday. PLEASE send in money ASAP...the party seems like a lot of work. While I have never planned one, thank goodness, I am always amazed at how much time and effort the room parents put into the parties. So, thank you, in advance, to Mrs. Fitterer and anyone else helping to plan our Halloween party.

Our third grade walking field trip is planned for November 6. Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Witmer are hard at work on planning this big event. Look for more information in the near future. We will need a few extra parents to tag along...personally, I am looking forward to it this year...this will be my third walking field trip and the FIRST when I am not at least 7 months pregnant! Woohoo!

Finally, I forgot to make hard copies of the blog this week...I had good intentions...

No comments:

Blog Archive