Friday, October 12, 2007

End of the Week

It's really starting to feel like fall...I LOVE this weather!! Hope you are enjoying it, too.

As I sit and reflect upon this past week, I am so proud of the hard work and effort I witnessed this week...

Today, in math, we took a quiz. They have been graded and will be coming home this weekend. Please look them over, sign them and have your child return it on Monday.

During reading, we identified proper nouns and took our second spelling test. These, too, have been graded and will be coming home this weekend...no need to sign or return them, though.

Following music, lunch and recess, the students will complete their second graded personal narrative. I will be looking for an obvious beginning, middle and end. I will also be assessing their use of the word wall and their spelling of long e words. I will try to grade these over the weekend and return them on Monday...no promises, though! :-)

Have a wonderful weekend...

Remember the Homeless Walk is next Tuesday during recess and there is no school next Friday!

No comments:

Blog Archive