Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF!!!

So, my 5 year old woke up and asked when the sun would come out again...my reply? I have no clue. I thought it funny that even a 5 year old recognizes how many sunless days we've had!!

This morning, in reading, the students worked independently on a BCR for Ironing Board Sandwiches and completed any other unfinished work from the week, while I met with reading groups.

Bears: We discussed the implications of Sarah saying "our dune".

Lions: We reviewed the list of unknown words from last night's homework.

Crabs: We reviewed how the people on the train stayed warm (plying Simon Says) and identified how grandpa had changed in the book.

In math we began the unit 3 assessment.

Following a visit to the media center, the students enjoyed lunch and outdoor recess. After recess, Mrs. Howard came in to continue her lessons about friendship.

We ended the day by discussing how pitch is changed in a wind instrument.

No comments:

Blog Archive