Friday, December 23, 2011

It's HERE!

Our last day before Winter Break is finally here! The children, as you can imagine, are quite excited!!

We began our day with a holiday concert performed by the Damascus High School Marching Band. As always, it was EXCELLENT!

When we returned to reading we only had time to review our spelling packets...no quiz!

In math we had our regular warm up and then the students worked on holiday basic fact worksheets. I did pull one small group to teach how to identify all of the factors of a number. They were very focused but when asked whether they wanted more practice, they all voted to return to the fun worksheets...go figure!

Following a visit to the media center, lunch and recess we will share our holiday traditions, pictures and books. I am so excited for this!

I want to wish each and everyone of you and your families a very happy holiday season. While I am looking forward to the break, I KNOW I will miss your children and think about them!

No comments:

Blog Archive