Thursday, March 20, 2008

In Like a Lion?

Happy 1st day of spring!!! What a treat 40 degree weather and high winds...LOL!

I added...more like pilfered from Mr. Vogel's blog...a new math website, to the right....check it out, especially over break. Apparently, there are some good fraction activities. With this website, as with most websites, you should always check out the grades above (or below) to find the "right" activities to strengthen or challenge your knowledge.

Due to "mommy" challenges, I will be beginning my Spring Break at 1:00 today...many thanks to my own mom for leaving my daddy home sick and watching my boys, so I could see the sound projects...I didn't want to miss those...AT ALL!!!

Check back, I will most likely update after we share the instruments and before I leave for the day!

No comments:

Blog Archive