Saturday, June 21, 2008

Imagine This...

Hi guys...I didn't forget about you...but get this...my computer BROKE! Don't worry, I got it fixed but can you imagine ME without a computer for 4 WHOLE days???? It almost killed me!!! But...I am back!

It wasn't the best of weeks anyway. Jason had an ear infection and then got a virus that put blisters on his tongue...so he was quite the grump! He hasn't really eaten since Wednesday but he is finally drinking his juice again!

We still hit the pool a bunch of times but it wasn't nearly as fun...

Other then going to the doctor and going to the pool, I haven't done too much. I did do a bit of shopping this morning but nothing great.

What are you guys doing?????

Miss you guys!

2 comments:

tulip40in05 said...

Dana! I didn't know you had a blog too! Yippee! Now I can be nosy and spy on your life, lol!! We have to get together (and get the little ones together) this summer! I cannot believe how much your boys have grown. Talk to you soon!!

-Michelle

Unknown said...

So good to hear from you!!! I blogged my class all year and am trying to keep up with the summer...but failing, miserably! Keep reading and commenting!

Blog Archive