Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thrilling Thursday

This morning, right after the announcements, we went to an assembly about bullying.  When the students returned to class, they continued working on their informational paragraphs and text feature scavenger hunts.  I was at an in-house meeting.  But, when I returned to the room, I provided individual support with using the organizers, that we worked on yesterday, in small groups, to write the informational paragraph.  I did not meet with reading groups.

After our literacy block, the children enjoyed outdoor recess and lunch.

When they returned to class, they took a quiz covering the area of a rectangle.  The students did very well!  These have been graded and returned to the children.  Look for them in home folders this evening.

After math, the students went to art with Mrs. Daniell.

When they returned,  we watched the Discovery Education video about government, together.  As we watched, I created a word bank for the students to use as they responded to questions on their capture sheet.

This was short and sweet...looks like we didn't do much, but I promise we did!  :-)


No comments:

Blog Archive