Friday, June 12, 2015

Fabulous Friday

I thought I'd give you a quick run-down of our day...

First, the day began with the best present ever!!!!  I was presented with a hardbound book with pictures and letters/notes/poems from the students in the class.  This was organized and put together by one of the student's family in our class and I don't have the words to express how special this gift is to me.  THANK YOU all!!

After reading the book with the class, the students finished their amusement park maps and continued working on their Fly Up Day presentations and their Google Slides "Final Thoughts on Third Grade".

Before enjoying lunch and outdoor recess, each group shared their amusement park map with the class.

When the children returned from recess, the finished their Fly Up Day presentations, which I promptly embedded into my Emaze presentation which I will use when I meet next year's third graders (current second graders) on Monday.  They also completed and then shared their Google Slides "Final Thoughts on Third Grade".

After that we shared homework writing journal entries.  We did take a break during our journal sharing to enjoy a cool treat from one of our room parents...THANK YOU!!  I also received ANOTHER amazing gift from the class, organized by our fabulous room mothers...they created a tree with fingerprints of each of our students and put in a beautiful picture frame that says, "Teachers Plant the Seed of Knowledge that Lasts a Lifetime".

It's been a fabulous day and an AWESOME year!  I am one lucky teacher!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for being a fabulous and awesome teacher!!

Blog Archive