Friday, June 13, 2014

Last Day of Third Grade

Wow...this year has flown by!!!  I have to thank you for sending me such wonderful children.  It has been a fantastic year and, there is a part of me that is sorry to see it end.  I will miss this group of students--A LOT!

WE began our day with the annual awards ceremony and were treated to viewing the 5th grade slide show.  After that we had the traditional Bridge of Years to clap out the fifth graders.  WE tried to have it outside but the rain forced us in.

After passing out papers and cleaning up, I read the Dr. Seuss book, Oh, the Places You'll Go,and we discussed the book's message.

The students are now going to lunch and then they will be on their way home.

This is my final blog post from DES.  I will miss the children and the community as a whole.  Thanks for 13 great years!

No comments:

Blog Archive