Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Almost there!

Well, today is the last FULL day of the school year...crazy how fast the year has gone! I always enter into summer with mixed feelings...I am always excited to spend time with my own children but I am sad that I will miss my school children.

I would GREATLY appreciate it if those of you who read my blog could send me some feedback...feel free to email it to dana_c_holman@mcpsmd.org

What did you like about the blog?
How would you improve it?
Any other thoughts?

I am always looking at feedback to improve my craft...so bring it on! PLEASE!

This morning we played Jeopardy in math. This was a fun way to review concepts from this year!!

During reading we had the chance to go to Mr. Vogel's class and watch their reading class plays. After that, they came to our class and watched us perform. Next, we cleaned our desk using shaving cream! Finally, we worked on our surprises for our fathers.

Following lunch and outdoor recess the children went to PE. When they return we will finish watching The Balloon Farm.

No comments:

Blog Archive